Tuesday, May 31, 2011

love cycles.

Strangers again; WongFu Productions.

A cycle of life is like many cycles of love. Those love relationships that brought oneself to be stronger from time to time. For the past six years of my life, with almost ten relationships I had been into, none stays in my heart, except for this. 'Strangers, again' tells exactly what I had faced for the past two years. The happiness that I cherished, the tears that I shed, the dilemma that I endured and the love that I got. It teaches me how to be stronger and how not to look back anymore. The past will never be your future unless they are still in the present. The present today, I had chosen to let go off the past and step ahead to the future. I won't look back, even everything of you is haunting me.

"Do you realize, that there's only two options in our relationship together? It's either we break up or, we get married, do you think we'll get married?" - Marissa

We had gone through stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 4, stage 5, stage 6 and stage 7. We know, there will be only two ways to go; either to be together for the rest of our life or to break up. We chose the right one for each other's sake, to make each other's day happier. 


"The worst thing happened in someone's life is not losing the one they really love but to love someone they shouldn't love." - androsLZY

Tonight, my dilemma wasn't about you anymore, the happiness that I cherished wasn't about you anymore. Being in the middle of two choices, to start stage 1 with another stranger or to step back from stage 1 again. I do not know what is happening to me, not even knowing what is happening around me. The feeling of being in love is so intense but the fear of falling out of love is haunting every piece of my mind. What if stage 1 does not work out ? What if stage 7 comes earlier ? What if things between us now just collapsed in front of my bare eyes ? 

I wish I can flip a coin, let the coin tell me what to do if I fell in love on someone I shouldn't love.

No comments:

Post a Comment