Thursday, May 26, 2011

i'm falling to pieces.


Giving up isn't easy. Forgetting her isn't easy either. But, life moves on, clock keep ticking. Don't look back, move on.  It's pretty hard that last year we were celebrating my birthday. Such a surprise you made for me, which I remembered clearly how much you meant to me. But things will not last forever nor will be kept forever.

This year, things were not like last year. Everything made a flip, everything went upside down. How much pain that I endured, just to hope to see your message, at least a two words message, "Happy birthday" but nothing came in. Pretty disappointing but this is life. I understand you too well, when someone slapped you once, you will slap them back once. What goes around comes around, but when you go around, you won't be coming back around.

I gave up, I gave up on the last minute that I think I could not take it anymore. I know things will not go as far as we are expecting. I know things between us will not be the same as usual anymore. Giving up is the only thing in my mind, the only thing works between both of us. Maybe you're right, I didn't put in much effort like what you are expecting. Maybe you're right, I never think of you even for a second when I first entered college. Maybe you're always right, I am always the one to be blamed.

Sometimes, letting go isn't bad, it's just hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment