Friday, May 20, 2011

big thank you.


What do you do when clock is ticking off the time you're having ? What do you do when the clock is ticking off the time but you're still struggling being the back person in the race ? Look up and smile. World isn't that dark at all. Make it a brighter day, look at the positive side. 

I promised Miss Janessa Kok for not posting emo blog posts. I'm not doing it. So, I'm clarifying that this is not an emo blog post. 


Life isn't that bad after all. Hoping too much leads into disappointment. Not hoping at all leads to surprises. A great day indeed for my birthday, not hoping anything at all because I know it won't happen. A whole bunch of collegemates popped out of nowhere and sang birthday song with a cake really surprised me. Nonetheless, this 5 months itself, you guys are like the awesome-st people on Earth. Indeed, the best memories left behind from all of you. 


A very big thank you to all of you for making such a memorable piece in my story. Thank you.

1 comment: