Tuesday, May 17, 2011

best friends & lovers.



I'd thought for months or I don't even recall when I did. But, these words are playing in my mind. For me, everything is true. Being best friends to lovers is impossible yet simple to achieve. There are no conditions to be with someone that you love, especially when they are your best friends. Best friends are the closest person other than the family members. Best friends are the one that understands you the best after your lovers. Being a best friend to lovers relationship isn't that bad, yet consequences after it will be a true nightmare. 

Imagine, life being as lovers will be totally different. Welfare between each other must be cared, love is fragile, friendship isn't. Being lovers with you for a year and a half, I realised how much obstacles we had been through each other but I realised how much tears I had brought to each other's life. I will always be the villain in this story, I'll never be the good guy or so-called the nice guy, the hero. Hero had been played by numeral person but it never be my turn. Till today, you blamed me for everything that happened. But have you ever thought the feelings in myself. A feeling when you texted someone just to hope a short reply like "Goodnight", but it never beep your phone till the day you woke up. Disappointing isn't it ?

Lovers will never be best friends anymore. Starting ourselves as strangers, things between us grew to best friends then to lovers. Breaking up is just like the opposite direction, but without best friends. From lovers, we will be strangers again. Despite of being awkward to each other, the hi-and-bye friendship came by. Till time comes, we start to forget about each other. When we're totally vanished in each other's mind, we have a new life, a new cycle.

2 comments:

  1. omg lim :'( i understand how it feels. stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janessa; Thanks for dropping by this emo dull blog. :D

    ReplyDelete