Thursday, June 2, 2011

a time for myself.

She even have the time to make DOUBLE peace, DOUBLE !

I know I had been updating my blog with all kinds of sorrows. So, this is a daily update post just to make sure the readers do not get bored of my emo blog. Finally, after 5 months of suffering being in college, we were given a semester break. Well it wasn't a two weeks break but I'm taking it another extra one week. I didn't do anything much for the whole week today, except slacking around doing nothing. But just an update, my first step into Cheras Leisure Mall. Alright, it's pretty lame to tell you, for the 18 years in my life, I had never stepped into Leisure Mall before, yes, I am serious. 

She made me a dangerous driver
for looking into the cam while driving.
Went all the way to Cheras Leisure Mall just for Angry Birds hunting with that noobie princess. Yes, she taught me the word 'noob' in Cantonese. I couldn't believe it till she actually explained it. And so, we were supposed to be back by home before 1:30 p.m as the Cinderella is afraid of getting caught by the parents for sneaking out but we ended up being at home at around 3:00 p.m.Surprisingly, with Marcus being in the car, appeared from nowhere. And I can actually conclude that all girls that I go out with, 99% of them love Chatime Bubble Tea, so do this noobie princess. 

Did I tell you that she insisted to drive my car too ? 

Yes, she did drive the car. No, with both hands on the steering, she isn't that dangerous, yet. Marcus was screaming like a pig, no pig is too common, was screaming like a pig being slaughtered at the rear seat of the car. She drove all the way home and it was STILL a roller coaster ride. She keep repeating the same sentence, "这是我第一次我好紧张" or in translation " it's my first time, I am so nervous" After all the adrenaline rush from top to bottom, I was lucky that I survived the whole journey without any scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment