Saturday, April 16, 2011

you.



You.
a simple three letters which spells a complicated U.
when it comes to you.
my mind goes like flashcards slide.
every images of yours flashes through my mind.
your smile.
your eyes.
your touch.
your expression.
you.


You.
a simple three letters that made my world goes around.
when it comes to you.
I am always speechless regarding how talkative am I.
I am always dumbfounded regarding how active am I.
every actions of you.
freezes me.
captivated me.
captured me.
melted me.
you.


You.
a simple three letters that made my sleepless nights.
when it comes to you.
even the slightest mistake I'd done.
I will be blaming myself for it.
even the words I'd said.
I will still think twice on what I'd told you.
for nights.
for days.
forever.
you.




No comments:

Post a Comment