Friday, April 15, 2011

the shortest memories, the longest movie.


When things are really unclear to you,
clear it, solve it, but not avoiding it.
I didn't choose to avoid this time.
I know, I need to go through it to break the silence between us again.
I don't mind if it fails, at least I tried.

Life is just as simple as that.
But we never learn to be simple.
We made life complicated.
We made life miserable.
Loving a person doesn't mean that you need to be with them.
As long as you'd tried your best and they're happy.
Nothing makes your life better than their smile.
In the past, we forget about it.
In the future, there are more yet to come.

I didn't fail.
I managed to tell you how I feel.
And you finally understand things that will happen between us.
I was really glad with your reply.
I hope things will not change between us anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment