Tuesday, April 12, 2011

can we pretend that airplanes...

canwepretendthatairplanesinthenightskieslikeshootingstars.

I don't want to make any wish. I just hope that you listen to my call. It's hard to go through all these. It's harder to think of what I will face in the future. I was given a chance to start running earlier than him, but I chose to stop and rest. I chose to give up till he starts chasing. I regretted, but I have my own reasons to do so. I really want to tell you what my heart is whispering to me every night but I can't.

guysonlytellyoutheyloveyouwhentheyreallyknowyoudo.

I am afraid of failures. Things that will happen if the rope snaps between us. Will we be like before? Or perhaps, acting like nothing happened at all ? Will it work ? I just need a courage to tell you how much I fell for you, since that day, that particular day.

maybeishouldstartgivingup.

I know, I am not the one in your mind even if I try my best to be. The moment you spent with me, I know it will not be so simple. On my rainy days, you shed me with your umbrella. If you don't have any umbrellas around, you are willing to walk under the rain with me. You are the one that made me stand even if I am falling. But, you are the one I did not notice from the start.

3 comments:

  1. idk this is a real or what... continue ur run la then! who cares who is chasing?! all u just need is a leap of faith. u dnt nida regret.. just continue if u wanna finish the run.... he havnt reach the finishing point... so, who knows he break his leg in the middle of the road? well, im nt cursing him. but accident, who can predict?.... have faith in urslf, before u hope others to look good at u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, pretty sure he don't need any of your comment in his life journey. it seems that you have heaps of time to write someone's blog , maybe you should spend some of your gracious time to fix your vocabulary before commenting on others? well mate , i reckon u should enchance your vocabulary in primary school or something?

    Sincerely,
    ihatedoughnut

    ReplyDelete