Saturday, April 9, 2011

nothing at its best.

These few days, a lot of things went through my mind, especially the pillow talk between those crazy bunch of collegemates in Genting Highlands. I realised how many chances that are given to all of us, even without ourselves realising it. But, when it's gone, we shouldn't be giving up but to strive on for another new chance.


Choosing between a chance and opportunity is something to be in between. Just like driving upon reaching a crossroad. When it's green or red we have only a choice. But, when it's yellow, we need to choose to stop or to move. I tried my best not to fall into a trap that will capture us forever, something that will ruin things between us. But, things are not so easy. Moments being with you were far more than I expected. I did not know things will be so smooth between us. But, you're the yellow traffic light, I need to choose whether to move or to stop right now. I appreciate things between us and the cheers and laughs you bought to me. But do you feel the same ?

I told a friend of mine, " A guy will only reveal their love once they have the confidence that the girl will be his." I do not know how true things will be in every single guys out there, but this is what I feel. When I do not have enough of the confidence I need to be with a girl, I will back off. Time will heal, time will certainly help. I believe if things are meant to be together, it will. But, the question is, am I avoiding destiny, facts and reality ?

How I wish you will be the one telling me to move or stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment