Thursday, April 7, 2011

taking a break from a busy life.


Maybe feelings between us are fading, maybe we are not willing to wait for each other. I understand how much it hurts when it comes to things between both of us. I know I am not the right one for you, perhaps he is the one. You felt happy being with him, you smile as natural as possible when you are with him. But, why bother about me ?

iheldtightbutit'snotworkinganymore.

I question about your love, I question about your trust. It's not because I do not trust you, is just that I don't feel those feelings from you. I'd tried my best, giving all I can to you, but it's not easy. It's not as easy as being in a fairytale, where everyone will live happily ever after when the story ends. This story will not end. Even it did, it won't end as the "happily ever after" storyline.

canijustgiveup?

I always question myself. How much effort do I have to put in just to get things back on track, like usual ? There were no answers. No answers mainly because we will never find the answer, we will never get things back on track. When things just got better, we will ruin it. Ends up, we became strangers with a long wide line separating both of us into two sides of world. I wanted to give up, but giving up on you is not easy nor hard. It's pretty complicated when we are talking about how much we loved each other but we can't do it again. It's pretty confusing when we start acting like we're couples but we are not. Question marks are rotating above my head. Love, is it the only thing happening between both of us ?

No comments:

Post a Comment