Sunday, April 3, 2011

college life take #2.

It had been years since I last updated my blog. No, I didn't really neglected it, it's just a matter of presenting my blog in an un-emo way. Wait, UN-EMO way, whatever. I'd been in college for almost 3 months plus by now. I didn't update you guys about it. So, let's take a short venture to my socalledstressfulcollegelife, I mean, so not.

A really quick review of what had happened.


ice skating - first time after a long lost history.

Surprisingly, I didn't fall !

I am studying, no, I was.

Now, I'm not. *roll eyes*

It seems to be lots of fun being in college with all those wacky crazy people. However, it's not when it comes to test. Well, Moral Studies is the only subject that causes premenstrualsyndrome in everyone, including guys. During high school, we used to memorize all 36 moral values. I thought hell is over for me, till I stepped into college. Well, I just stepped into hell. Theories by theories are killing my brain slowly. It is like poking a large needle through your head. Oh, hi Moral Studies.

Well, a quick review of what's happening ! See you guys later. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment