Wednesday, April 20, 2011

when you're gone.


"when you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you"

Silence filled the night tonight. After days, I thought I had fully let you go, without thinking about you anymore. But, I was totally wrong. I guess tonight will be the night that I really miss you a lot after all these while. When you're around, I never appreciated you even for an inch. I never thought of you, never thought of you leaving me. Today, I realised your presence is the one that brought smiles to my life. The pieces of my hearts are missing you. I can hear the pieces of your heart shattered down, every pieces knocking down on the earth. Broken, shattered; that is what you felt all the time.

"when you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too"

Looking back to the past, I realised how much I had ignored you when you're by my side. How much hurtful words that I had said to you. Perhaps it's true, guys will always be guys. I never let down my ego even for once because all I know that no matter what happens, you will still back off and forgive me. Things changed, you won't be doing the same thing over and over again. You're tired, you feel like quitting. Finally, you gave up. Only thing left in my mind is your memories. The face I came to know is missing too.

"when you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through"

I missed the way we argued. The way we apologize to each other after we argued. But, I didn't realise that you're the one that always apologize first no matter what happens. The words you used to tell me how much I meant to you, it always get me through everything that had happened in the past. Perhaps, I thought too much. What are trusts between both partners if you really love each other ?

" I miss you "


No comments:

Post a Comment