Monday, April 25, 2011

superman can't fly, neither do I.


Remember the vow I made ? The 14th monthsary vow in Chinese. I think that is the best that I can do for you so far. Things that I ever done to you, nothing. Things that you had ever done to me, infinity. How am I going to tell you that I really love you if I am not able to show it to you ? Love, easy to say, difficult to express.

No matter how many girls you had fallen for in your life, there will always be a girl in your mind all the while. The girl is the true love you are searching for. Tonight is the eve of an anniversary. Marking the two years of us being together no longer being together. I have never thought that you, you will be the one that carved in my mind forever.

26th April 2009.

Something that kick started my life, teaching me how to love a girl. A journey that I thought will be eternal, a journey that I thought we won't end it anymore. Fairytale, something that would not happen at all. But, you never fail to tell me everything will be alright. I can't believe that. Looking back to the past, I realised how much you had suffer throughout this relationship and thus, how much you had sacrificed. All the while, I keep repeating "you didn't do anything towards this relationship at all !" Now, I realised.


I realised that I will never love you forever because I didn't even love you at first. Perhaps, you are just someone that is important in my life whom I cannot let go. But, I know I didn't love you as my girlfriend from the first day we met. But, I know you didn't give up since the first day we met.

Misssingledimple. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment