Monday, January 31, 2011

loveloveheart;


I remembered clearly this picture. "Let's be lovers forever". I tried but I can't. I know how much scars I had left in your heart. How much of your love that I had betrayed when you trusted me so much. It was all my fault. I am immature, I never think of you before. But when I wanted to do so, I am too late. Just too late.

Finally we're drawing a strangers line between us.

Maybe it will be a good thing for both of us, I do not know. All I know that, I do not want things to be like this. But you are apart of this, you have your rights to voice out. I hope there will be a time machine. A time machine that can bring me back time. I just need two years back to fix everything. But, reality overthrown me, I know this will not happen. Even things goes back to the usual routine, you heart will not. Those scars will be there, forever be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment