Friday, January 28, 2011

being masked by a smile.

Another emo blog post. I know readers are getting bored of it. I just could not control myself in this kind of situation. I wish some Saviour would help me in this or perhaps someone would just tell me what to do.



Being alive for almost 18 years by now, I am a happy-go-lucky person. Nothing in life could bring me down, I thought. Second thought, I am sitting down here blogging on such a down blog post. I used to cheer everyone around me when they are down, mainly because I love drawing smiles on people's face when they frown. But why can't I do it again to myself now ?



Everyone around me could smile over my lame jokes or actions. But I had never make someone that I really Love smile and laugh before. I do not know the answer for why. But she is the one that cheers me up when I am down. She is the one that tells me that everything will be fine when things go wrong. But, I never appreciate her in my life. Till today, I take her for granted. I thought that she will be back to me whenever I need her. I thought that she will always be my side whenever I want her. Without realising, she is actually stepping step by step away from my vision. Slowly, she is disappearing into another man's heart.



I am helplessly looking. I am helplessly trying. But I will never ever reach her hands anymore. She is moving away, far away from the world we used to have. Lastly, I would just end up standing there alone, looking at her walking away with another man, hands on hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment