Wednesday, February 9, 2011

raindrops. teardrops.


Have you ever tried running against time ? Have you ever tried turning back time ? I hope I could because there are plenty of mistakes that you had done over the time and finally you regretted about it. This is totally what happening to me.

I'm running against time. I hope that the next time I blinked my eye, the clock will struck 11 from 12 instead of 1. But it is simply impossible. Nothing in life goes back time. But there will be a thing that freezes time. No, it is not magic nor spells. It is just simply an ordinary hobby that people might think it is boring, photography.

I really hope that the photos of you and me would last forever, especially the one we took with our smiles and retarded faces. I do not want everything to end just like that but it just did. Maybe you are right, we are just playing revenge game between both of us. I paid a revenge, you pay back. The cycle goes on and on and finally someone got fed up of it and gives up. I really hope no one gives up as I can still hold your hands even if it is not sincere from your heart.

I did not expect things like this to happen. Valentine's and two years was our promise. But as what you always said, promises are meant to be broken. I think we got used in breaking promises, so do this time. I accept your decision, I really accept it wholeheartedly. After being in the game for so long, I need to be substituted out for a rest. But the game goes on.

As what I promised. You will be the last girl that I'll Love and I mean it this time. Perhaps, will be the only promise that I will keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment