Friday, April 6, 2012

hard, tough & difficult.

Sometimes in life, there is nothing that you can perfectly let go. Life is in such that you will always remember the pieces that either shattered or broken in your heart. I think things are always like this. When it's perfectly attached, perfectly seen, everything's perfect, you don't even take a glance on it. Till one day, it started cracking, you notice it but take no actions. And finally, it breaks, we panicked, we try our best to fix it back but it never be the same again.

Some says, we will never fall in love like the same again. I agree, each relationships that I had been through was different. It was totally different that I felt like I was experiencing another story in life again. But, the ending is always the same, getting attached and then breaks up. I always think to myself, how much do we need to sacrifice in order to get whatever we want ? We pay a price for everything we want, we pay a price for everything we own. But for love, we don't pay a price, we pay for priceless. The priceless things are the moment we share together, the moment we cry together, the moment that even if it takes 10 years from now, we will still remember the way she smiles, the way she walked, the way she talked and lastly, the way our lips met each other. Perhaps, things are always forever in the memories, but never last in reality. Keep everything in mind, nothing last forever, except memories. This is why, in my opinion, photography is the best tool in keeping all these memories intact, just in case one day, I happen to lose my memories or Alzheimer strikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment