Sunday, July 3, 2011

hold back, let go.

Perhaps I was the one who's wrong all the time. I was the one that never thought of your feelings, not even once. But, you've never thought how much both of us had suffer just to be with each other all the time. But, you've never realised how much sacrifices I had poured into the relationship just to give the best to you. YOU WILL NEVER DO. Perhaps, what you ever think was why I broke the trust and love between both of us. The reason is simple, because it never been there anymore.

I hurt you once, I hurt you twice. I felt guilty. But, how tight you had been holding this relationship ? I sacrifice all of my time, arguing against everyone in my life just to be with you but you did nothing ? I didn't want to argue in anything about this anymore because I feel that we should not be arguing at all. If trust is always there at the first day we were together, there will be no arguments. I would not leave you for twice. Think, ask yourself, "do you really trust me ?"

You'd moved on and I should not stay on the situation which I feel I am not supposed to. I wish you all the best and find the right one for you. Likewise, nothing between both of us anymore, just strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment