Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ferris Wheel, promise you won't lie.

I'll bring you to somewhere.
somewhere that goes round and round.
somewhere that no matter you're happy or sad, you will still be there.
somewhere that you can touch the sky.
somewhere that I can hold you tight.
somewhere that I can tell you how much I Love you.

I can't do it. I simply can't do it.
Ferris Wheel promise became a lie.
every promises I made are lies.
I can't make you touch the skies.
I can't hold you tight enough.
I can't tell you how much I Love you.
this is why you left me.

How I wish that I could turn back the clock.
just like turning the ferris wheels backwards.
from clockwise to anti clockwise.
from anti clockwise to clockwise.
will it turn everything back time ?
will it turn everything back to usual ?
will everything be alright again ?
will I ever see your smile again ?
if Ferris Wheel can do that.
I don't mind if I need to push the Ferris Wheels to turn backwards.
I don't mind if I need to pull if to turn it backwards.
as long as you grant my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment